This website https://www.kissas.gr (hereinafter the ” Website “) would like to inform its visitors / users / members (hereinafter: ” Users “) regarding the type and set of information who may collect and process it as a Personal Data Processor during their visit and browsing of this Website and to assure them that any processing of their personal data is always in the interest of the users, respecting the principles of legality, transparency, accuracy, availability and integrity in all its forms, as well as that in full compliance with the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter ” GDPR “) applies the Appropriate Technical and Organizational Measures (K.T.O.M.) to protect your personal data and to ensure your privacy, which is of utmost importance and priority to it.
By reading below you will be fully informed about the way we process your personal data (collection, management, use, storage, transmission to third parties, protection), about the period of time for keeping them, as well as about the rights you can exercise at any time regarding your personal data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
What is Personal Data:
It is any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”) the identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification element, such as a name, an identification number, to location data, an online identifier or one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
What is Personal Data Processing:
Any act or series of acts carried out with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval , information retrieval, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Our users who visit the Website may, under certain conditions, be asked to provide us with their personal data (e.g. when you register for our newsletters or in your contact form with us, we ask for your name, e-mail, address and your phone number so we can contact you).
Under no circumstances are minors’ personal data collected except with the express consent of their parents.
A cookie is a file that is stored on your computer, mobile phone or tablet when you visit any Website and may, for example, store information related to:
– with your online behaviour, with your preferences as a user in order to send you (from us, our partners and/or our advertisers/sponsors) targeted advertising or offers that match your preferences and which will still be presented to you when you visit a Website that matches your interests (behavioral cookies – advertising/third-party cookies),
– with the pages you visit on the Website and if errors occur with them (performance cookies),
– with the analysis of the use of the website (e.g. google analytics),
– with the type of browser,
– your internet service provider (ISP),
– by using social media, by your geographical location (e.g. searching for a weather forecast for a certain city) or by saving your username (where appropriate) so that you do not have to enter it from scratch your return to our website (functionality cookies).
You are not obliged to accept cookies and therefore you can, as an additional measure, modify your browser so that it does not accept cookies. The browser you use to surf the web not only allows you to see the cookies you have, but also allows you to control their use.
You can control them by allowing or deleting all or some of them. You can also set your browser not to accept cookies from any website. You can also set the browser so that it asks for your consent before accepting a cookie on your device. This gives you full control over cookies, but has the disadvantage of slowing down your web browsing.
It should be emphasized that there are different levels of cookie control. You have the possibility through your browser to choose not to receive third-party cookies or behavioral advertising cookies. In some browsers you can even block specific companies from which you do not wish to receive cookies.
To manage your cookies, please select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
USE OF PERSONAL DATA – PURPOSES
The Personal Data of the users of the Website which are given through them or through connected applications may be used for the purposes mentioned herein or in the connected applications, that is to say for:
– to personalize the Website for users in order to provide an optimal user experience and enjoy the services provided
– to be able to provide statistics to third parties, but in such a way that they cannot identify the subject of the personal data
– to be able to manage the Website and every form of communication
– to be able to manage connected applications
– to be able to send updates or notifications or even promotional actions following a previous relevant choice of the users that should meet the conditions now in force in the context of the implementation of the GDPR and which they will be able to revoke at any time, freely.
By registering the users of the Website in the newsletters, the users accept, having given their express consent, to receive the information that we will provide them both about the course of current news, and about any competitions and/or gifts as a result of participation in them.
There is the case of transmitting user data to our third parties/partners who act on our behalf (processing) and have ensured that they meet the requirements for personal data protection by applying a parallel protection policy to ours.
The Website will in no case and for any reason make an announcement or disclosure of the personal data of the users of the Website unless it has their free and express consent to do so or if this is imposed due to the existence of a corresponding obligation to comply with the applicable rules of law and always to the specific authority that will be defined by the Law.
– She keeps confidential the personal data you know about her.
– Takes organizational and technical data processing security measures that protect their logical and physical security such as secure software, physical protection, pseudonymization, encryption.
– Our systems by design and by definition ensure that we will be able to fulfill our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
– It will inform you immediately of any incident concerning the violation of your personal data.
– Complies with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as a data controller.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Website constantly takes all Appropriate Technical and Organizational Measures (K.T.O.M.) to protect your personal data and your privacy.
Access to personal data is strictly limited to Website staff and strict rules of professional secrecy, confidentiality and confidentiality apply. Any processing of your personal data is carried out by authorized persons in a way that fully complies with the rules and procedures required by law, ensuring the security of your personal data and its protection from any unauthorized access and use, falsification , loss/theft or destruction.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The users’ personal data are kept for as long as the legitimate purpose of the processing for which they were originally collected after the free consent of the users lasts.
RIGHTS OF USERS
The Website, as the controller of your personal data, provides you with the possibility, in full compliance with the provisions of the GDPR, to exercise the rights provided for:
– the right to information: takes all the necessary actions both during the collection phase and in every subsequent phase of processing your personal data, so that you have full possibility to exercise your legal rights, as described in this information.
– the right to access your personal data: you have the right to be informed by us how and if we process your Data. If we process your Data, you can ask to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the type of your Data we keep, to whom we give it, how long we store it, whether automated decision-making takes place, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deletion of data, restriction of processing and filing a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority.
– the right to update them (correction): If you find that there is an error in your Data you can submit a request to us to correct it (e.g. name correction)
– the right to object (oppose) to the processing: You can object to the processing of your Data and we will immediately stop processing them unless there are other overriding legitimate reasons
– the right to portability: You can ask us to receive the Data you have provided in readable form or ask us to transmit it to another controller
– the right to deletion/forgetfulness: You can ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the processing purposes for which it was originally collected or you wish to withdraw your consent in the event that you have previously submitted it.
Users can exercise all the rights granted to them under the GDPR and the wider legislative framework by addressing this in writing on the Website by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Within a reasonable period of one (1) month from the receipt of your request, the person in charge of the Website will give you a reasoned response to the acceptance or rejection of your request or requests if there are more than one.
In any case where you consider that your personal data is violated and your rights are infringed in any way contrary to our legal obligation to the contrary or if you are not satisfied with the reasons for the response you will receive regarding the acceptance or rejection of the request you or your requests, you can file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority ( www.dpa.gr ).